As part of its commitment to provide more employment opportunities to its constituents, the Parañaque City Government under the leadership of Mayor Florencio Bernabe, Jr. in partnership with the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) has launched the Special Program for the Employment of Students (SPES) for the summer of 2010 which will run from April 19 to May 19, 2010 to provide qualified but underprivileged (200) students an opportunity to undergo office training in government service during the school break. Photo shows Mayor Jun Bernabe (sixth from left), Parañaaue Livelihood Resource Management Office Head Doris Marquez (fifth from left), Councilor Norberto Bonsol (fourth from left), City License Chief Joy Aquirre (third from left) together with participants of the said program. (Public Information Office)
- Next story Comelec, MMDA dismantle illegally placed posters in Muntinlupa
- Previous story Parañaque Employees Cooperative posts new successes
- Looking for a particular car care service need but don’t know where to start? Visit beepbeep.ph now.
- Areas to avoid when driving along Daanghari Road
- Muntinlupa mayor meets with city disaster management council in preparation for Typhoon Ompong
- Daanghari pothole claims another victim; Motorist calls on Las Piñas government to take action
- Spend more time with your family instead of your car