We got there late (around 9:30 a.m.–yes, that’s late already apparently) so there was already a line of some 50 to 70 people. This would take a couple of hours, we say. We had...
- Paranaque City Hall issues statement regarding graft complaint; Maintains deal is lawful and advantageous to the city
- Many injured as bus hits jeepney in Parañaque–report
- Suspect flees after killing Parañaque cop
- BREAKING: Paranaque mayor, other officials face graft charges
- Is your area affected by the fault line everyone is talking about now? Please check here.