We got there late (around 9:30 a.m.–yes, that’s late already apparently) so there was already a line of some 50 to 70 people. This would take a couple of hours, we say. We had...
- Doctor stabbed dead by brother in Ayala Alabang on
- Jeepney riders in Las Pinas, be careful of this modus operandi on
- Long-time Ayala Alabang resident complains about not being allowed to get a resident sticker on
- Maynilad issues another round of water service interruption for August and it is brutal; Check if your area will be affected and when on
- Philam Village cracks down on vehicles permanently parked on village streets on