We got there late (around 9:30 a.m.–yes, that’s late already apparently) so there was already a line of some 50 to 70 people. This would take a couple of hours, we say. We had...
- SEATI in Las Pinas is looking for a Customer Service Representative!
- There’s a new boss in town; Tricycles as parking lot bosses (Guest Post)
- 2 robbers torch condo unit, escape police cordon in Paranaque; Resident dies from suffocation
- 100 houses razed in Muntinlupa City
- Get your FREE RFID stickers now while supplies last; Any RFID questions? Find their website here