Reelected Parañaque City Mayor Florencio Bernabe, Jr. shrugs off rumors about his death circulated by a rival political camp. In a recent conference, the mayor told the members of the media that he did not suffer a stroke and has a clean bill of health. Bernabe won a third term as the city’s mayor beating actor-comedian and former mayor Joey “Tsong” Marquez and outgoing Parañaque 1st District Congressman Eduardo “EDZA” Zialcita. In photo: Mayor Jun Bernabe showing media practitioners the funeral wreath and the mass card which were believed to have been sent to his residence by the camp of a defeated political opponent who cannot accept the outcome of the elections. (Public Information Office)
- Next story Paranaque all set for school year 2010-2011
- Previous story Alabang Bulletin sources will remain anonymous if requested
- Paranaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) now 96% complete!
- Passport on Wheels and NBI Clearance processing for BF Homes residents on-going!
- PNP, pinag-iingat ang publiko sa bagong telecom modus na “robocalls”
- Looking for a particular car care service need but don’t know where to start? Visit beepbeep.ph now.
- Areas to avoid when driving along Daanghari Road