UPDATED: December 9, 2017
Good news for BF Homes residents!
The village has now given an easier access to vehicles under the Transport Network Vehicle Services or TNVS under some conditions.
Please see below:
- They are not allowed to pass through the Elizalde and Tirona gates
- Drivers dropping off a resident a resident passenger must secure a Vehicle Pass from the gate in exchange for a valid government ID
- Grab and Uber vehicles are not allowed to pass through any of the BF Homes gates to drop off their passengers outside of the village
- Bringing the Vehicle Pass outside of the village will have a penalty of P500
- BF residents who book Uber and Grab must inform the driver to let the guards know he/she is picking up someone inside the village and that they should ask for a Vehicle Pass to be filled up by the passenger and to be presented at the gate where they will be exiting — guards do not have to ask for the driver’s valid ID since there is a blue slip already) — the driver can also show the trip ticket on his cellphone
- Drivers who have just dropped off passengers are not encouraged to pick up another passenger inside the village as they would still have to go through the gate where they entered
- A Vehicle Pass is for dropping off a passenger while a Blue Slip is for picking up a passenger
Uber and Grab drivers as well as residents are encouraged to know and follow the guidelines.