Las Pinas Police reports capture of five of city’s Most Wanted Men
In line with the directives of PNP Chief, Police Director General Ricardo C Marquez to intensify the police operations in Metro Manila through “Oplan Lambat Sibat”, anti-crime strategy, proactive police operations of Las Piñas City Police Station netted in a row five (5) Wanted Persons in a separate police operations.
According to PSSupt Jemar D Modequillo, Las Piñas CPS Chief, the said operations is in line with the current operational thrust of PNP against organized crime groups, wanted persons, anti-illegal drugs and loose firearms.
The arrested wanted persons were listed on the Top Ten Most Wanted Person (MWP) of Las Piñas CPS which includes:
· Franco PAULINO for the crime of Theft and Robbery Hold-up (No. 1 Most Wanted Person)
· Rogelio MERELOS for the crime of Theft (No. 4 Most Wanted Person)
· Marlon AREGADO for the crime of Theft (No. 5 Most Wanted Person)
· Argie MENDOZA for the crime of Rape and Robbery Hold-up (No. 7 Most Wanted Person)
· Jayson SINGSON for the crime of Rape and Robbery Hold-up (No. 9 Most Wanted Person)
“These numbers of anti-criminality operations demonstrate Las Piñas CPS’ intensified campaign to get hold of and prevent these spineless criminals in further damaging our communities, our families, and our lives” PSSupt Modequillo stated.
Said suspects are in custody of Las Piñas CPS for further investigation and proper disposition. (PNP-PIO)