Las Pinas City Hall announces deadline and guidelines for business permit renewal
The Las Pinas City Hall today released some guidelines regarding the business permit renewal for business owners in the city.
Please see the requirements below:
1. Prior year audited financial statements/Income Tax Return for the last two years (original and photocopy)
*attached breakdown of sales in consolidated
2. Monthly VAT returns and quarterly VAT returns or monthly/quarterly percentage tax returns of previous year (original and photocopy)
- attached January to November monthly returns
3. Homeowners Clearance (latest)
4. Previous Business Permit/License
5. Permit from DENR (City Ordinance #1411-16)
a. Discharge Permit for liquid waste (eg restaurant, water retailer, laundry, car wash, etc.)
b. Certificate of Non-Coverage for solid waste from DENR
6. Statement of Accounts for percentage renter
Deadline for renewal of business permits is on January 21, 2019.
“If applying thru a representative, submit a letter of authorization/Special Power of Attorney with valid ID and signature from the owner and representative,” noted City Hall in its announcement.
Businesses registered last year need not submit the ITR or the prior year audited financial statements.
They reminded everyone that incomplete requirements will not be processed and/or accepted.
“Sari-Sari Stores, Carinderias and the like are exempted from the ITRs, audited financial statements and monthly or quarterly VAT returns,” they reminded.
They also mentioned that special requirements for specific type of businesses should also comply with national government agencies requirements.