Man admits to stabbing 2 teens in Paranaque
MANILA – A 27-year-old man has surrendered to Parañaque police and admitted to stabbing two minors in Lower Brgy. San Antonio on Sunday.
The suspect, Francisco Versoza Jr., said he entered the home of the Asis family in 69 San Pablo St., Lower Brgy. San Antonio to confront Rey Asis, the father of the victims.
Asis’ two children, 17-year-old Jonard and 14-year-old Camille, were stabbed by the suspect, who was able to escape from the scene.
Jonard was killed and Camille is recovering in a hospital.
Parañaque police chief Sr Supt. Andrei Felix said Versoza wanted to confront Asis because the latter had been bullying Versoza.
Versoza will face charges of murder and frustrated murder.
Another suspect, 17-year-old Nikko Lipata, is in police custody. — Reports from Maan Macapagal, ABS-CBN News; Dennis Datu, dzMM