The Philam Village Homeowners Association this weekend reminded its villagers about the security of their houses this coming Holy Week.
In a circular distributed yesterday, PVHA president Romeo Pulido asked the villagers to observe the following precautionary measures should villagers be taking vacations during Holy Week:
- Advise PVHA Office and/or security detachment commander if house will be left unattended for a long period of time;
- Put on lights at the garage and at the back of the house;
- Park cars inside the garage at all times;
- Lock gates at night or when leaving the house; and
- Call the security guards at 5562414 or 0933-1259048 should villagers see suspicious-looking characters or suspicious movements in their neighbor’s houses.
Pulido also mentioned that the Philippine National Police had assigned four policemen inside Philam Village since April 12 until April 25.