S&R employs new parking rates; P400 for first two hours if you don’t reach minimum spend
It’s always nice to be informed.
Attention all S&R parkers (we mean shoppers): There are new parking fees in S&R Alabang.
In a post by a villager on Facebook, it was revealed that parking there can cost you P400 for the first two hours.
That is if you don’t spend P500 there.
On the ticket, it says: “Free parking for the first 3 hours upon presentation of official receipt (minimum purchase amount of P500).
After the first three hours (if you don’t reach the minimum purchase requirement), the rate will be P200 for every succeeding hour.
“If no Official Receipt presented, the following fees shall apply:
P400 for the first 2 hours.
P200 for every succeeding hours.
*A fraction of an hour is considered an hour
*Parking hours is from 9am to 10pm only”
Other notable conditions for their parking facility are:
1. The use of the parking grounds is a privilege given to S&R members only. Only one vehicle shall be allowed to enter parking grounds for each membership card presented.
2. S&R shall not be liable for any loss or damage (similar to other parking lots)
3. Lost parking tickets will be charged P500 plus parking rate from 9am
4. Vehicles parked overnight and remain unclaimed before 10am the following day shall be towed or reported to the nearest police station for proper disposition.
5. Parking can be validated for new membership applications and renewals.
Please be guided by the new parking rates and please share with your friends.
We heard that this is to discourage people who park their vehicles in S&R then go to other destinations like their offices since the parking there used to be free.
So for those planning to visit S&R Alabang, we suggest you prepare your shopping list before going to make sure you go over the P500 minimum spend.