Maynilad: Water service interruptions in parts of Muntinlupa, Las Piñas starting Wednesday afternoon
Residents in parts of Muntinlupa and Las Piñas Cities in southern Metro Manila may have to brace for water service interruptions in the coming days starting Wednesday, water concessionaire Maynilad Water said.
Maynilad, in an advisory, said this is due to the installation of a microfilter strainer at the Pututan water treatment plant in Muntinlupa City.
It said the installation will take place Jan. 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, and 30.
The concessionaire said the affected areas will include:
Muntinlupa (service interruption 2 p.m. to midnight on Jan. 15, 22 and 29):
- Brgy. Tunasan (Villa Carolina 1, Parkhomes, Sicatville, Planasville, Lodora Subd., Buendia, Sto. Niño, and Susana Heights)
- Poblacion (Katihan, Tensuan, and Mayaman)
- Brgy. Bayanan (Summit Circle, Bautista St., Jarger-Bautista, Sunrise Subd., Dimples Star Garage, Summitville, Hi-way Homes, Dolleton St., and Purok 1)
- Brgy. Putatan (Country Homes P2, Lakeview, Country Homes, Agrohomes, Mutual Homes 1 & 2, Soldiers Hills, Freedom Hills, Esporlas Itaas, San Guillermo St., Punzalan, Mutual Homes 3, Pasong Makipot, Treelane Park, South Greenheights, Patdu Cmpd., Sibol Cmpd., Gruenville, Soriano Cmpd., Bruger-Jaysonville, and Segundina Homes)
- Brgy. Alabang (Hi-way Homes)
Las Piñas (service interruption 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Jan. 16, 23, 30):
- Almanza Uno (Veraville Homes 1 – 1A, Goodyear Park Subdivision, and areas along Alazap including SM Southmall)
- Almanza Dos (St. Joseph Park Subd., BF Almanza Subd., T.S. Cruz, and areas along Daang Hari excluding Ayala Southvale and Versailles)
- Brgy. Pilar
Maynilad advised residents in the affected areas to “store enough water for the duration of the water service interruption.”
It added the affected customers may call the Maynilad hotline 1626 for updates and additional information. — ELR, GMA News