Las Piñas City Mayor Vergel ‘Nene’ Aguilar (left) receives the award for BEST IN HEALTH SERVICES DELIVERY IN THE COUNTRY from city health officer Dra. Esther Oliveros (center) given by the Department of Health (DOH). The plaque is in recognition of the city’s outstanding services in health and nutrition among its residents. Assisting the mayor is chief of staff and former councilor Mark Anthony Santos.
- Paranaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) now 96% complete!
- Passport on Wheels and NBI Clearance processing for BF Homes residents on-going!
- PNP, pinag-iingat ang publiko sa bagong telecom modus na “robocalls”
- Looking for a particular car care service need but don’t know where to start? Visit beepbeep.ph now.
- Areas to avoid when driving along Daanghari Road