Good news for Parañaque residents! The Maynilad Water Services Inc. (MWSI) will again render free septic tank desludging services for its patrons in the city on September 27, 2010 (Monday). This is aimed at preventing the clogging of residential sewage systems and providing a clean and healthy environment for its customers. “I encourage Parañaque residents whose areas are covered by this service to avail of this MWSI offer since it does not only clear homes of harmful wastes, it is also free of charge.”, Mayor Jun Bernabe said. The Parañaque areas covered by the service are Barangays Sto. Niño, Tambo, BF Homes, San Dionisio and San Antonio Valley 1. Maynilad sewerage personnel will also be in selected areas of Manila and Valenzuela on Sept. 27 and Malabon and Navotas on Sept. 30 to clean septic tanks at no cost to the customers. Those interested in availing of this service may call 981-3401 and 981-3402 for the complete schedule and requisites. Visit http://www.mayniladwater.com.ph/services-02.php. for the complete details.
- Paranaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) now 96% complete!
- Passport on Wheels and NBI Clearance processing for BF Homes residents on-going!
- PNP, pinag-iingat ang publiko sa bagong telecom modus na “robocalls”
- Looking for a particular car care service need but don’t know where to start? Visit beepbeep.ph now.
- Areas to avoid when driving along Daanghari Road