The Parañaque City Government under the leadership of Mayor Florencio Bernabe, Jr., Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) and the Parañaque Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PqCCI) recently signed a Memorandum of Agreement for the establishment of a DTI Business Service Center in the city to facilitate business name registration. Said MOA also delegates to the PqCCI the authority, function and responsibility of managing same. In photo (L-R):
- Paranaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) now 96% complete!
- Passport on Wheels and NBI Clearance processing for BF Homes residents on-going!
- PNP, pinag-iingat ang publiko sa bagong telecom modus na “robocalls”
- Looking for a particular car care service need but don’t know where to start? Visit beepbeep.ph now.
- Areas to avoid when driving along Daanghari Road