Coming soon this 2018!
This was the announcement of the Department of Transportation (DOTr) recently as they unveiled 22 new routes as part of the expansion of its P2P (Point-to-Point) bus system to help commuters reach their destinations faster and more convenient.
The following routes are:
- Pasig (city proper)-Ortigas
- Pasig (city proper)-Makati
- Las Piñas-Makati
- Taguig (city proper)-Ortigas
- Taguig (city proper)-Makati
- Dasmariñas-Makati (via Daanghari)
- Malolos-North EDSA
- Bocaue/Santa Maria-North EDSA
- Malabon/Navotas-Pasay (via R10)
- NAIA-Sta Rosa, Laguna
- Clark-Malolos, Bulacan
- Clark-Tarlac City, Tarlac
- Clark-San Jose, Nueva Ecija
Please see image as appearing on their Facebook account:
Thank you for this and here’s to a more convenient way of commuting this 2018!