DOTr to launch 22 new P2P bus routes; Check out routes for us southies
Coming soon this 2018!
This was the announcement of the Department of Transportation (DOTr) recently as they unveiled 22 new routes as part of the expansion of its P2P (Point-to-Point) bus system to help commuters reach their destinations faster and more convenient.
The following routes are:
- Pasig (city proper)-Ortigas
- Pasig (city proper)-Makati
- Las Piñas-Makati
- Taguig (city proper)-Ortigas
- Taguig (city proper)-Makati
- Dasmariñas-Makati (via Daanghari)
- Malolos-North EDSA
- Bocaue/Santa Maria-North EDSA
- Malabon/Navotas-Pasay (via R10)
- NAIA-Sta Rosa, Laguna
- Clark-Malolos, Bulacan
- Clark-Tarlac City, Tarlac
- Clark-San Jose, Nueva Ecija
Please see image as appearing on their Facebook account:
Thank you for this and here’s to a more convenient way of commuting this 2018!