As additional input to the Peace and Order Program and continuing effort to build the capability of BGUs, the Parañaque City Government under the administration of Mayor Florencio Bernabe, Jr. donated 30 hand-held radio communication units to the Barangay Government Unit of La Huerta. In photo (R-L): City Councilor Benjo Bernabe; Mayor Jun Bernabe; La Huerta Brgy. Chairman Ernie Jose; and Brgy. Sec. Manuel Tangco.
- Next story Silver Games to be held in Paranaque
- Previous story LP resident shoots helper after inuman
- Woman shot dead by riding in tandem in Las Pinas City
- Holdapers in car strike again — this time in your very neighborhood.
- Muntinlupa City Hall launches Operation Anti-Bird Flu in city
- “Para Kanino Ka Tumatakbo?” A fund-raising fun run in BF.
- Our car registration renewal experience in LTO Muntinlupa Extension Office