As additional input to the Peace and Order Program and continuing effort to build the capability of BGUs, the Parañaque City Government under the administration of Mayor Florencio Bernabe, Jr. donated 30 hand-held radio communication units to the Barangay Government Unit of La Huerta. In photo (R-L): City Councilor Benjo Bernabe; Mayor Jun Bernabe; La Huerta Brgy. Chairman Ernie Jose; and Brgy. Sec. Manuel Tangco.
You may also like...
- Next story Silver Games to be held in Paranaque
- Previous story LP resident shoots helper after inuman
- Paranaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) now 96% complete!
- Passport on Wheels and NBI Clearance processing for BF Homes residents on-going!
- PNP, pinag-iingat ang publiko sa bagong telecom modus na “robocalls”
- Looking for a particular car care service need but don’t know where to start? Visit beepbeep.ph now.
- Areas to avoid when driving along Daanghari Road