Ayala Alabang Trick or Treat festivities guidelines released!
“Make Halloween safe and fun for everyone!”
This was the call of the Ayala Alabang Village Association last week as it released the guidelines of its yearly Trick or Treat celebrations.
“To address the problems and improve the peace and order situation of the Village during the Halloween celebration, we ask everyone’s cooperation in observing the following guidelines and reminders,” expressed the village association.
The guidelines are as follows:
Be a responsible host
- Submit your guest list and vehicle plate numbers at least 1 to 2 days prior to Halloween
- Obtain car passes for your visitors in private cars at the AAVA Security Office
- Advise your guests that they will only be allowed to enter either Madrigal or Acacia gates without going through their screening procedures. They only need to surrender the car pass and deposit their driver’s licenses at the said gates. All car passes are valid only from 3pm to 6pm
- Non-prearranged guests must first go to the AAVA security area near the multicab terminal at Alabang Town Center for validation
- Residents who plan on inviting the family of their household helpers and workers are also encouraged to provide transportation for pick-up at the Madrigal or Acacia gates
2. Be a responsible Trick or Treater
- We encourage car pooling and the use of bikes, scooters, golf carts with valid AAA sticker and walking to decrease the number of cars on the road
- Please avoid the use of transportation with open trunks or side doors while in motion for safety reasons
3. Secure your homes while you are away
- Please inform AAVA Security if you are going out of town during the Halloween
- Have someone take care of your house while you are away
- Avoid inviting guests if you will not be around to take responsibility for their actions
The guidelines were created to avoid traffic congestion inside the village as well as in Commerce, Madrigal and Acacia streets and also to eliminate emergence of petty crimes inside the village.
This is once again scheduled for October 31.
Have fun, everyone!